- We are always pleased to welcome new and experienced bowlers of all ages and ability.
- If you have never bowled before, we can lend you some bowls
- All you need are some flat soled shoes
- There is easy free parking next to the Green
- We understand you will want some time to decide whether you want to join our club, so your first six bowling sessions are free of charge
- If you decide to join us, there is no joining fee and the annual membership is currently £60 a season and is pro rata for those joining after April
- In addition, there is a modest Green fee of £2.50
- Our season runs from April until September
- We hold Internal Club Competitions for all abilities
- We have weekly social roll ups with other members on Monday afternoons and Thursday evenings
- We have Friendly matches with other clubs which take place on some Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesday afternoons or evenings.
- If you want to come along, please telephone or email one of our contacts to arrange a visit
Click here for CONTACTS