INVITATION TRIPLES TOURNAMENT
- Every year, up to 16 other local bowls clubs are invited to send teams for a day of triples matches.
- A club may send just one team of three players or more teams if they wish.
- During the day some of our own club members serve morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea to the visitors, while other members man the bar, sell raffle tickets and keep the scores
- The teams are divided into two groups and they play against the teams in their group in a ’round robin’ league, one group playing whilst the other group have time out for refreshments. The scores are recorded and displayed as the day progresses.
- The winners of each group play each other in a ‘best of three ends’ grand finale, which is always very exciting
Return to Events